xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello to everyone! I am Aaliyasmiley4and this One Shot is purely FICTIONAL. NO OFFENCE INTENDED to ANY CHARACTER AND IS NOT BASED ON TRUE EVENTS. I didn't wish to write much so I just wrote this small scene which came into my mind.😊

{Okay! I didn't have any idea for the Story it's just a clear vision of my imagination!}

DRABBLE

The beautiful sunset remarked the end of destruction in the great war. But to Draupadi it was the most difficult time. She didn't knew whether the next moment she would find any of her husband injured or have won. 

Draupadi closed her eyes and let a sigh go. Subhadra came running towards her and exclaimed "jiji, Sunne me aya hai Pitamah Bheeshm ne Arya ko ghayal kardiya hai. Bhagwan na kare aisa kuch anarth ho." Draupadi opened her eyes with her heartbeats doubled up. She could see the same fear in Subhadra's eyes and trusted upon her. She couldn't believe the fact but also couldn't deny. She knew Pitamah Bheeshm was more powerful but she also trusted on the power of her husband. As she was about to say something, the 4 Pandavas along with a fainted Arjun came. Draupadi ran towards them meanwhile the 4 Pandavas laid Arjun on the bed. 

Draupadi felt harder to breath. She couldn't stop her tears. She asked her 4 husbands with a trembling voice "Arya, yeh sab kaise hua?" Krishna looked at his Sakhi and replied "Pakshi ko jab teer lagta hai wah kuch samay ke liye ghayal ho jata hai kintu uska yeh tatparya toh nahi ki woh saidaiv ke liye ghayal hai?" Draupadi looked towards Krishna and asked "tatparya Govind?" Krishna looked towards a fainted Arjun and explained " Parth par vishwas rakho Sakhi. Woh uss ped ki jadh hai jise kitne bhi toofan na ajaye kabhi ped ko tootne nahi dete. Haan kintu teez andhi me ped kuch shan ke liye jhuk jata hai." Yudhishtir asks Nakul and Sahdev to start examining Arjun. 

After a few hours, Arjun gains his consciousness and finds a broken Draupadi and a worried Subhadra. He wakes up giving a ray of hope to Draupadi. Draupadi and Subhadra too stand up. Krishna and others look at Arjun with a smile. Draupadi asks "Arya ab aap thik toh haina? Apke liye kuch laun?" Arjun looks at her and replies "Nahi Panchali. Ab toh bas saturyon ke kate huya mastak hi lane ka udeshya hai hum sabka." Draupadi looks at Arjun with utter confusion and thinks how brave he was. He hadn't recovered totally yet he had not surrendered and was still ready with the same fire of bravery in his eyes. Draupadi smiles and replies "Bhagwan kare aisa hi ho. Dharm ki hi vijay ho."

The end 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysteriousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Great story. Nice one. Just loved the "never accepting defeat" mentality of Arjun.