Welcome To
GOTW
GOTW is Game Of The Week
It is to have fun and to increase forum activity!
This week's GOTW is 'Movie Antakshari'!
*How to play:
Member 1: Hera Pheri
Member 2: Ishqiya
Member 3: Angrezi medium
Welcome To
GOTW
GOTW is Game Of The Week
It is to have fun and to increase forum activity!
This week's GOTW is 'Movie Antakshari'!
*How to play:
Member 1: Hera Pheri
Member 2: Ishqiya
Member 3: Angrezi medium
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ok I will start
Border
Race
I'm not sure how many movie names will come to my mind. I'll try.
Are other language movie names allowed too?
Originally posted by: rekha_crm
Race
I'm not sure how many movie names will come to my mind. I'll try.
Are other language movie names allowed too?
Yeah
Chalega
Google is there for help too😆
Ek Deewana Tha
Thanks 😆
Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon😆
A Gentleman
(I haven't seen it.. Bas ad dekha tha 😆)