Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Oh ok. Thanks for the clarification Masterji! 👍🏼
considering the huge hullabaloo, I thought she won an award 😆
BWF pe ye itni bar discuss ho chuka hai ki sab knows.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Oh ok. Thanks for the clarification Masterji! 👍🏼
considering the huge hullabaloo, I thought she won an award 😆
BWF pe ye itni bar discuss ho chuka hai ki sab knows.😆
Iaki fab toh Dipla thi, JNU gayi toh iska.sanghi dil tut gaya😂
Originally posted by: AJCZXK2WUEHIOOWK
🤣aray most went with thappad only..I for some reason couldnt think of her bas wohi 3/4 naam yaad aa rahe thein
This was my confusion whether people will remember Tapsee or not but still went with her. Let's see 🤣
Nah went with PrithviNo one wrote 5 for mastani?
love you too🤗
Originally posted by: MV7ETBLCOYEWUWF6
I seriously don't have any clue 😆 All I know about you is that you are a veg 😆
PC yr... bhulna mat ab.😆
most of changed their answer to Tapsee for NA, post my post in BWF about her. maybe co-incident or fishy
Originally posted by: YUXGCAUNCIR5MTRK
🤣aray most went with thappad only..I for some reason couldnt think of her bas wohi 3/4 naam yaad aa rahe thein
Thappad came to my mind. But Papajo also came in as he would want to boost her confidence after this huge damakka. So voted for Aloo
The girl is already thanking her stars as if she‘s part of the Academy Jury with merits only
No one wrote 5 for mastani?
National Award that's either Thappad or Potato. 🤣
Last time I scored 3. This time it will less.😭