KKK film released on june 2000
they were talking about katron ke khiladu🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
KKK film released on june 2000
they were talking about katron ke khiladu🤣
nope she debuted in 2000
Omg I just realized who is Personal Computer now 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
personal computer will have some goals atleast.
Hints for your 7th?
Sodumb
Anand ki wife
I think majority gave the same answer
I am also trying to decode it since last 5 minutesOriginally posted by: FingerFetish
These hints are even harder than the questions itself. WhoTF is a personal computer?
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I can't get any hint ,my Bollywood zero knowledge makes the hints impossible to dechiper
I find the hints very obvious... even though I have not seen any movies after 2010 😆