Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Lets see!
You will see
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Lets see!
You will see
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Wait for no.2 ?
That Jodi 🤔 me also damn I might win. As long I don’t get over confidence 😆
Kashmir and Kanyakumari are my fav places
Dil Diyan Gallan❤️
Oh no 🥺
Anandi? Have we entered the Balika Vadhu saga?😳
Originally posted by: Unconventional
Wow lagta hai I’m the only one who has gone with Jhansi ki Rani of Bollywood for the 1st one.Ek point gaya.🥺
My point bhi gaya then? 🥺
Ek aur point gaya. 😒
Aajkal I don't know myself even
But it's okay I am relieved that you aren't hurt
mine may be unique
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
That, in one sentence, is the story of Bollywood music right now. Just when it felt like the industry had finally remembered that melody...
Both are masterpieces. Asoka is one of Anu Malik's best albums till date, most original one I would say. Second, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein....
9