Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I do think know myself😆
Mishti 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I do think know myself😆
Mishti 😉
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yes
I am happy too
Thank u
I aint that great too behen
Its hard to be honest
😆 Koi ni thoda bahut v dikhaogi to kam se kam thoda to pata hoga.
I know only Bengali, Hindi and a bit odia.
I am trying to learn Odia from someone😆 Koi ni thoda bahut v dikhaogi to kam se kam thoda to pata hoga.
I know only Bengali, Hindi and a bit odia.
Ha Lalz. Alexia is teaching me Sanskrit. I want to learn Tamil from you.
Ha Lalz. Alexia is teaching me Sanskrit. I want to learn Tamil from you.
Hey prith 🤗
Woww 😍 mujhe bhi sikana hai sanskrit 😉
With pleasure prith 👍🏼
Nope 😔
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Mishti 😉
Yes, Lalz??? 😳
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am trying to learn Odia from someone
I too wanna learn. When you become pro I'll learn from you.😆
It's raining in Chennai 😵