Nahi kiya kya?😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nahi kiya kya?😈
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Octo is meethi churi na issliye
You cracked me up 🤣
Behen pictures hai? And iss lckdown ke wajah se you feel its been a whileOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
@Alexia, will we not have banner contest in the forum? It's been a while the show is on
Mid August
I have already decided
Api sarvam kushalam?
I tryOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
You cracked me up 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Behen pictures hai? And iss lckdown ke wajah se you feel its been a while
Mid August
I have already decided
Oh. Okay. I'm so excited about it. 😃
Awww innocent mat banoa dramebazz 😆
Fine dear. How are you?
I am fine too!!!