I just realized this is the best time to promote this show🤣
By using his smile for publicity and market value! 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
I just realized this is the best time to promote this show🤣
By using his smile for publicity and market value! 🤣
Deadline has been extented half and hour!🤓🤓
Deadline is over
Oh it is extended
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Omg breaking news
I’m having heart palpitations. 😆😆
It’s like the junior high all over again. If I ask the girl out will she say no or yes. She’s already told me too stop staring twice 😆
With thug the answer is always a big fat NO!!
yes just saw it.
That smile is the unique selling point to attract new audience🤣 The product (show) is great and would keep people loyal anyway🤣

In whose honor the deadline has been extended?
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Deadline has been extented half and hour!🤓🤓
Oh no,🤔
Chalo achha hua,main kitchen mein pakode tal rahi 😆
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
That, in one sentence, is the story of Bollywood music right now. Just when it felt like the industry had finally remembered that melody...
Both are masterpieces. Asoka is one of Anu Malik's best albums till date, most original one I would say. Second, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein....
9