Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
43 was a big drop wow!
There are so many 4 pointers though. This round you shall walk up on that ladder💁🏽
Hoping for the best to make a comeback..

I am a 4 pointer too.43 was a big drop wow!
There are so many 4 pointers though. This round you shall walk up on that ladder💁🏽
Is one of these two in your DP?
Anyway this thread is open for crying and cribbing only so why not 🤣
My rank is 35 or 36 .. way less then the whiners of the thread 🤣
This thread is for whiners and their whining🤣 I take this thread as my right to whine too🥳
😆
That first round was just a warm up for most of us vetrans though🤣
yay let’s see if we go up or down 🤣..
Down for me I guess , it would be surprising if I got four points like previous round . I am aiming around one or two points 🤪
Did you have fun answering? Is that what this laugh is about? 🤣
Yes 🤣 ... I don know much about d theme 🤣
My rank is 35 or 36 .. way less then the whiners of the thread 🤣
My rank is 50. I deserve to whine. 😆
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
That, in one sentence, is the story of Bollywood music right now. Just when it felt like the industry had finally remembered that melody...
Both are masterpieces. Asoka is one of Anu Malik's best albums till date, most original one I would say. Second, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein....
9