I'll be there in a minute🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'll be there in a minute🤣
Post the RB vm you evil lady!!!❤️😎
You want me to drop a nuclear bomb in a warzone?🤣
No thank you🤣
Humne toh dekh liya
I lowwwee you ❤️
Send me the downloadable link you disabled the download option for the public link😵
i am hurt my biatch😔
I lowwwee you ❤️
Send me the downloadable link you disabled the download option for the public link😵
i am hurt my biatch😔
I will send you the downloadable link 🤣 and this coloring 😎
Originally posted by: ilazyair
I will send you the downloadable link 🤣 and this coloring 😎
The coloring for RB ka seven nation army too😎 i loved the depth of the reds and the slight purples❤️
And where did you find the torn template? I want it, I need it. Send it to me.
Upload the deleted epis in drive soon.
The coloring for RB ka seven nation army too😎 i loved the depth of the reds and the slight purples❤️
And where did you find the torn template? I want it, I need it. Send it to me.
Upload the deleted epis in drive soon.
Done. Done. Done.
Give me sometime for the deleted epi thing tomorrow is Sunday so I will start uploading
Haha! VM making is way more complex. 😆Originally posted by: ilazyair
*throws back the same question*
Is there a word to describe your gifs?
*runs*🤣
Thank you❤️❤️