|Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club 16|- Page 42

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

34k

Users

13

Likes

2.2k

Frequent Posters

Cherrydreamsxx thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Glad to hear your eyes are better Alina

Irika hi how are you?

Lavy good luck studying

Isa do check out the motw smiley36


Hi Priya I’m good how are you?


Originally posted by: H24RHF5P3UXZPQQD

Hi...Irika...How...are...you.doing? Where...have...you...been?


Hi Isa, I’m fine. I was a bit busy with work. So couldn’t come to the forum but catched up most of it today.

Edited by Cherrydreamsxx - 6 years ago
DH3UZW3SCMGQ46V3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Glad to hear your eyes are better Alina

Irika hi how are you?

Lavy good luck studying

Isa do check out the motw 😆


I will ...why..it..is..MOTW...not...BOTM?🤣

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TYTWDFJMLM3P7PVQ

Well....some...people...love..work...@ B ...good...Luck...with...that...I..usually..don't dare to do those things...by myself....however... one of our fellows is working in the lab. and bothering me with the questions..he...came..after..I..left...noone...is...answering...him..beside...me,...he is the one..told...me..the..line..I..sent...to...you..😉


We usually do hire people to do our main lawn work but my dad wanted to try something new so he started a new project...I honestly don't understand his obsession with the lawn....he doesn't care about the rest of the house as much as the lawn 😆


LOL tell your fellow: Mogambo khush hua

DH3UZW3SCMGQ46V3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


LOL guys don't worry it was not a big deal 😆 it sounds like I went blind 🤣


Sure....you...didn't...😉

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 4RGUOR4D3L6Q2NL3


Guess....I'm okay....wow...i woke up with a bad migraine....& eventually it went away.....one more week buddy....


Then you can go back to giving hugs again!! 🤗

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 552FSBVX765TYTKT


I will ...why..it..is..MOTW...not...BOTM?🤣


MOTW = Member of the Week

BOTM = Buddy of the Month....actually you are right 😆 but it sounds like bottom

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: G6BYBQUI6RE5BZRE


Sure....you...didn't...😉


I'm blind...in Mohit's love ❤️

Cherrydreamsxx thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


We usually do hire people to do our main lawn work but my dad wanted to try something new so he started a new project...I honestly don't understand his obsession with the lawn....he doesn't care about the rest of the house as much as the lawn 😆


LOL tell your fellow: Mogambo khush hua


It is the case with many men that they like gardening, so at least in my known circle. They're not interested in much of anything but the lawn.

DH3UZW3SCMGQ46V3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


Then you can go back to giving hugs again!! 🤗

Yeah...u...r...correct...actually...this...time...lil...diferent...neah...tell..you...later..

DH3UZW3SCMGQ46V3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


I'm blind...in Mohit's love ❤️

😡🤡🤢😲...Katti................

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".