|Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club 16|- Page 40

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

34k

Users

13

Likes

2.2k

Frequent Posters

DH3UZW3SCMGQ46V3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


It's soooooooooo many 😭 It will take a while 😆


What...are...those...you're talking about?

DH3UZW3SCMGQ46V3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


Well there are a couple things I need to do but I'm being lazy right now


You're supposed to chill out

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Z2V6PWIOUOK2MAH7



Few...folks...are..on..fire...today...Saturday...supposed...to...be...weekend...for..chilling...out..


I'm chilling but my dad likes every day to be productive 😆 this is why he gets frustrated with me sometimes

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

where did it go?

You got this girl


It's in my drafts...i haven't posted it yet

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: I5D24526CA3KZ3ZE


What...are...those...you're talking about?


Priya posted more questions for me in MOTW

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153653519

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: A2NQ4QIIP5IGZ2NJ


You're supposed to chill out


TBH I've been chilling every day for the past month...I'm in for a rude awakening when classes start

DH3UZW3SCMGQ46V3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


I'm chilling but my dad likes every day to be productive 😆 this is why he gets frustrated with me sometimes


Well, I got his point some sorts of...but weekend break makes you productive unless...you're an emergency .worker...they...also...get..the...break...too

DH3UZW3SCMGQ46V3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


TBH I've been chilling every day for the past month...I'm in for a rude awakening when classes start


You've around still a month...no need for the rush...

DH3UZW3SCMGQ46V3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


I gave that to Priya....😊

DH3UZW3SCMGQ46V3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".