What...are...those...you're talking about?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What...are...those...you're talking about?
Well there are a couple things I need to do but I'm being lazy right now
You're supposed to chill out
Originally posted by: Z2V6PWIOUOK2MAH7
Few...folks...are..on..fire...today...Saturday...supposed...to...be...weekend...for..chilling...out..
I'm chilling but my dad likes every day to be productive 😆 this is why he gets frustrated with me sometimes
It's in my drafts...i haven't posted it yet
Priya posted more questions for me in MOTW
TBH I've been chilling every day for the past month...I'm in for a rude awakening when classes start
I'm chilling but my dad likes every day to be productive 😆 this is why he gets frustrated with me sometimes
Well, I got his point some sorts of...but weekend break makes you productive unless...you're an emergency .worker...they...also...get..the...break...too
TBH I've been chilling every day for the past month...I'm in for a rude awakening when classes start
You've around still a month...no need for the rush...
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5