Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mi pan mast (I'm fine too)
Wow! Good Marathi!😉
is that marathi? oooo Isa, you are playing Duolingo nowadays?😛😆
Bunty 😒
cough is better thanks
Other problem still remains
Aww he will be okay laterOriginally posted by: 6Y4W7OATX2ND6TAY
I don't understand him
10+ years I know him, but still haven't understood him 😭😭😭
Maybe ignore him for a while
oh no 😆Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Maybe😆
Your questions might have scared her😆
OR she is busy answering them
OR she is busy doing some work
Your Questions are perfect😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5