KKB SS: The Truth- Part 2 updated (20/07/2020)

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I don’t usually write FFs. So please forgive any mistakes. I really wanted to write a short story on Prachi & Rhea’s bonding. They are Abhi & Pragya’s daughters and I just couldn’t digest the way Rhea’s character has progressed. So I wanted to write something different from what is shown in the show.

Part 1

Rhea was feeling really gloomy for some strange reason. She wanted to talk to her dad but he seems to have left home early. She decided to meet Pragya aunty on her way to college. She had always liked Pragya auntie’s company. Whenever she was with Pragya aunty, she felt at peace. When Rhea reached the society where Pragya aunty and Prachi lived, she was surprised to see her Dad’s car parked outside.

Rhea: (in mind) What’s dad doing here? Did he come here to meet Prachi?

She felt angry and jealous at the same time. From childhood Rhea was used to her dad’s love all for herself. Suddenly she felt that Prachi has become more important to her dad. That hurt her very much. And on top of that, Ranbir was in love with Prachi. She just couldn’t help but feel envious. Everyone was so impressed by Prachi. But deep inside Rhea knew the reason for this. Prachi was a very likable person. The way she stood with Ranbir and fought for him was really commendable. What was even stranger was that whenever she hurt Prachi, she herself felt pain. That was really strange and it confused Rhea very much. Why did she feel pain whenever Prachi was in problem? Why did she feel a strange connection to Pragya aunty when they are not related at all?

With all these doubts running in her mind, Rhea didn’t realize when she reached in front of Prachi’s home. The door was ajar and she could hear voices from inside. She was going to go inside when something she heard shocked her to the core.

Pragya: You shouldn’t have come here like this.

Abhi: So should I take permission to visit my WIFE?

Rhea: (in mind)WIFE??

Pragya: Please try to understand. We cannot meet like this.

Abhi: Till how long you want us to stay away Fuggi. It has been 20 long years. Both of us have suffered more than enough. I don’t want to stay away from you anymore.

Pragya: Think about our daughters. Do you think they will accept us so fast? What if they hate us?

At this point Rhea had heard enough. She just ran out of there.

Outside

Rhea: (in mind) Pragya aunty is dad’s wife? That means she is my mother.

Suddenly everything became clear as daylight. Now she understood why she was so attached to Pragya aunty. Why she felt at peace when she was with her. And more importantly why she felt pain seeing Prachi sad.

Rhea: Pragya aunty is my mom. And Prachi is my TWIN SISTER. We are sisters. No wonder I felt pain whenever Prachi was hurt.

Rhea remembered Prachi’s tear stricken face. She felt an ache in her heart. She couldn’t believe that she hurt her own sister so much. Suddenly Rhea felt hatred towards herself. From childhood, she wanted a sibling. And now that her own sister was in front of her, she hurt her so much. She remembered Prachi telling her that she slapped her like an elder sister would do. Prachi always did an elder sister’s duty. But Rhea failed to understand her and hurt her in return.

Rhea: Enough is enough. I have hurt my own sister way too much. But not anymore. I will apologize to her and do whatever it takes to earn her forgiveness.

With that determination, she drove towards the college.

College

Rhea was searching for Prachi everywhere. Suddenly she spotted her chatting with Ranbir. For the first time she didn’t feel anger seeing Prachi with Ranbir. Instead she felt so much joy to see her sister. She didn’t know what happened to her but she suddenly went forward and hugged Prachi.

Prachi was shocked would be an understatement. She couldn’t understand what was happening for a second. Rhea was hugging her as if her life depended on it. She didn’t know why, but she felt a strange happiness with Rhea’s gesture and hugged her back.They stood there like that for some time. Both of them felt as if they found a missing part of their heart. Rhea knew the reason for this happiness while Prachi was confused.

After a few seconds Prachi broke the hug.

Prachi: Are you ok Rhea? Is something wrong?

Rhea: No. Everything is perfect Prachi. I will see you later. Bye (she replied smiling and left from there)

Prachi: Ranbir, do you have any idea what just happened?

Ranbir was equally shocked as Prachi.

Ranbir:  I have no idea Prachi.

Both of them stood there confused at the sudden turn of events.

With Rhea

Rhea: I know I did really bad with you Prachi. But I promise I will make everything right.But first, I need to find out what happened between our parents. Our mom is a very good person and dad seems to love her very much. Then why did Buji lie that mom is bad. I need to find out the real truth behind all this. Then I promise that all of us will be together. Just like a FAMILY.

To be continued...

Edited by janecastle - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This is a really happy OS. 😃

Although she will have a hard time forgiving her mother and father ,she should bond with Prachi soon enough as she suffered the same fate as her.

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dear Jane, please, please don't end this. Finally I got to see a beautiful story based on the bond. And your thinking that Rhea felt pain whenever Prachi was in pain was bang on. Simply brilliant. Please continue. I don't care how you end the pairing ... Pranbir or Rheabir. Also the sacrifices of both sisters and how they unite their parents and later find out about Kiara. 

TBH, I was looking forward to reading something like this from one of you girls. And I can simply visualise Naina doing justice in that kind of role. So please don't make an abrupt end... 

Edited by Janas2017 - 3 years ago
A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Dear Jane, please, please don't end this. Finally I got to see a beautiful story based on the bond. And your thinking that Rhea felt pain whenever Prachi was in pain was bang on. Simply brilliant. Please continue. I don't care how you end the pairing ... Pranbir or Rheabir. Also the sacrifices of both sisters and how they unite their parents and later find out about Kiara. 

TBH, I was looking forward to reading something like this from one of you girls. And I can simply visualise Naina doing justice in that kind of role. So please don't make an abrupt end... 

I have added the story to the Index.

Please check it out

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152973274

gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

loved the story....i liked how rhea is more realistic here....

so rhea got to know about her mother n sister first...n she understood that aliya lied to her...thats good...now aliya cannot manipulate her

poor Pranbir... totally shocked by rhea's behaviour😆

nice story...please convert this one shot into SS or TS.... would love to see track like rhea n prachi work together to untie abhigya😊

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Really nice OS. Hope to see the sisters unite on the show and we can see this on the show as well.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Very nice OS. I too hate when they show one sister against others and you have potrayed Rheas emotions  really  well. Please continue  writing  more FFS.

janecastle thumbnail

Thank you so much for your kind words everyone. I definitely appreciate the encouragement. Initially, I was going to end this story here. But now I have decided to continue this story. 😊❤️

janecastle thumbnail

I was initially thinking to make this a one shot. But now I changed my mind and decided to make it a bit longer.

janecastle thumbnail

Part 2

Rhea entered her dad’s room and looked around. She just got a call from dad’s secretary informing her that Abhi is stuck in a meeting would be late to return. Rhea knew this was her only chance to get some answers. She knew she was doing wrong, but she couldn’t find any other way to get answers. She couldn’t trust the people around her and need to find answers herself.Determined to find out the truth she started searching the room. Even after searching for half an hour she couldn’t find anything related to her mother or sister. That’s when she remembered her dad’s secret locker. She went towards the wall and removed one of the paintings. Rhea tried many possible passwords but the safe remained locked.

Rhea: What would be the password? (suddenly she remembered something) How could you be such an idiot Rhea.

She immediately took her phone and called Prachi.

Prachi: Hello Rhea.

Rhea: Hi Prachi. Can you please tell me what our-, I mean your mom’s birth date is.

Prachi: Maa’s birth date? But why do you need it?

Rhea: I will tell you later. But please tell her birth date fast.

Even though confused, Prachi told her mom’s birth date. Rhea tried the locker again with Pragya’s birth date and it opened immediately. Rhea smiled to herself.

Rhea: Thank you so much Prachi. You really helped me a lot today. I will talk to you later. Bye

Prachi: But Rhea-

Before Prachi could complete, Rhea cut the call.

Prachi: Pagal ladki.

Rhea: Sorry Prachi. You will have to wait a little more.

With trembling hands Rhea took out the things from the locker. There was a photo album and a diary in it. She started to look through the album. There were many pictures of her parents, looking really happy with each other. There were also a few pictures of a girl of 7-8 years of age.

Rhea: Who is this girl? What is she doing with my parents?

Rhea kept the album aside and opened the diary. It was her dad’s personal diary. She again felt a bit guilty to intrude into her father’s private space. But she consoled herself and started reading the diary.

With tears flowing down her eyes Rhea put the diary aside.Now she knew everything that happened in her parent’s life. How they got married, how they fell in love and how they kept separating due to misunderstandings. She also knew that she had a sister other than Prachi and how she is no more. And that is the reason why her parents separated twenty years ago. Suddenly she felt angry at her parents. Because of their stubbornness, she was separated from her mother and her sister. And Prachi had to stay away from her home, her father and her sister. Now that she knew everything, it was time to sort out this problem once and for all. Prachi deserved to know the truth and her parents had some explanation to do. Determined to put an end to this problem, Rhea picked up the phone and called Prachi.

Prachi: Hello Rhea. What happened now?

Rhea: Prachi I want you to come to my house tomorrow with Pragya aunty.

Prachi: But why? Is everything ok Rhea? Why do I feel that you are tensed for some reason?

Rhea: You will get all the answers tomorrow Prachi. Please come here tomorrow with mom. I will explain everything then.

Prachi: Ok fine. I will come there tomorrow. Bye.

Rhea: Bye Prachi.

Rhea: (in mind) Don’t worry Prachi. Everything will be sorted out tomorrow. You will get all your answers. Tomorrow will be a new beginning for all of us.

To be continued…