I made Gulab Jamun
Then Boondi
Then I had a trial and error with chocolate Tart which was successful
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~Officially Beyond Ordinary ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I made Gulab Jamun
Then Boondi
Then I had a trial and error with chocolate Tart which was successful
Mujhe mithayi banani nahi aati.
I can only make gajrela ,kheer and suji ka halwa in sweet dish🤔
Suji ka halwa was my first one to makeMujhe mithayi banani nahi aati.
I can only make gajrela ,kheer and suji ka halwa in sweet dish🤔
I want to learn gajar ka halwa par humesha bhool jati hum maa se puchna
Kheer main maa is expert and its her forte so I leave it🤣
good😊Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I made Gulab Jamun
Then Boondi
Then I had a trial and error with chocolate Tart which was successful
I can be better halwai then a chef 😆
Bohot heavy hota hai woh
Cant eat more🥺
what is gajrela?Mujhe mithayi banani nahi aati.
I can only make gajrela ,kheer and suji ka halwa in sweet dish🤔
I hate suji Ka hakwa and dont like kheer much
Now you guys are talking about sweets. When WD asked everyone chose savory 😃. None of you deserve to eat any halwa or gulab jamun.
jitna kha sakte ho utna hi khao
I chose sweet hence I deserve sweet😎Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
Now you guys are talking about sweets. When WD asked everyone chose savory 😃. None of you deserve to eat any halwa or gulab jamun.
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
That, in one sentence, is the story of Bollywood music right now. Just when it felt like the industry had finally remembered that melody...
Both are masterpieces. Asoka is one of Anu Malik's best albums till date, most original one I would say. Second, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein....
9