I watched the episodes😁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I watched the episodes😁
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Savdhaan aur satark rehna bas 😆
🤣

+ PromosToo many Montages
SP are u fine? You giving importance to Mr. Bajaj is surprisingly too good to be true.
But I am not complaining😃
SP is on the right track. 😆
Awesome! Waiting for your reviews. 😎I watched the episodes😁
Better late than Never😆
Bajaj's entry😍
Killer attitude talking to Komo while defending Prerna😎
He trusts her but also knows her weakness. This is what makes him so HIM🥰
Mr. Mehra is still here😁
I hope we get some scenes with Mr. Mehra soon.
The first call🥰🥰
Prernaji😂🤣
The call got everything that a perfect relationship requires. He doesn't assume things, he didn't accuse her. He simply asks her.
Once she clarifies, he apologizes too
Communication is one of the keys to their relationship👌
And Prerna trying to play mind games with Komo🤔😲😂
Prerna not happy even after winning🤦♀️
When will she start her REVENGE in the true sense
Kukki being too much happy with the Sharma family
Why I am not surprised by this lady😆
Sibling rivalry, insecurities in the future between Kukki & Sneha🙄
Second phone call🥰
Nothing in this world functions without papers😎
Party🥳