Hello! How are you doing? 🤗Hello everyone🤗
Finally, I am going to watch the last 4 episodes now
And congrats for the new AT🥳
Will wait for your review. 😁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello! How are you doing? 🤗Hello everyone🤗
Finally, I am going to watch the last 4 episodes now
And congrats for the new AT🥳
Will wait for your review. 😁
^ Oh! It's raining montages. 🤪
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Finally you got what you always wanted. 😆
now i have more wants she even smiled at him 😆
Savdhaan aur satark rehna bas 😆
Star plus is stalking KP fan pages. 😆
I am good Shruti
Tied up with too much work with terrible deadlines & going to sleep only in the early morning after work. This is my complete week.
Thankful for the weekend.
Aww. Take care of yourself 🤗I am good Shruti
Tied up with too much work with terrible deadlines & going to sleep only in the early morning after work. This is my complete week.
Thankful for the weekend.
Too many Montages
SP are u fine? You giving importance to Mr. Bajaj is surprisingly too good to be true.
But I am not complaining😃