Koi ni abhi itne cuteness bhare episodes hai unhi se kam chala lenge.
Toh OS nahi chahiye?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Koi ni abhi itne cuteness bhare episodes hai unhi se kam chala lenge.
Toh OS nahi chahiye?
Are chahiye kyu nahi. Bilkul chahiye but jaldi nahi hai take your time.
Omg! I'm excited.
Ha wo to kar hi lungi usme kaun sa time lagega aj hi kar lungi.
Yaar then you try to make edits according to your gut feelings, and phir jo nahi hota uske baare me pooch mujhse. I think that's the way to learn
Aur most of the people are like, nice, update next part soon. 😑
Yaar then you try to make edits according to your gut feelings, and phir jo nahi hota uske baare me pooch mujhse. I think that's the way to learn
Actually I was trying to make Rudhita edits but I am confused how to arrange the pics. Mai kal ke scenes pe bana rahi thi.
And you saw my vm on Ek Ajanabi sa Ehsaas use dekho aur batao ki kya kya galatiya huyi hai.