Yup! I think these aren't sheep answers 🙄 These are shit answers instead☺️
But you have done well with actresses questions in the past 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yup! I think these aren't sheep answers 🙄 These are shit answers instead☺️
But you have done well with actresses questions in the past 🤣
Yeah because a big chunk of my day yesterday went in trying to find answers like an idiot 🤣
I am actually getting scared now. I am having a feeling same as giving exam without preparation.
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Too much hardwork re. I am a lazy person.😕
This is why i was confused between should I take part or not in the game. I become very competetive in every game I play 🤣 and losing is like annoying. 😛
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
But you have done well with actresses questions in the past 🤣
Priyanka Chopra one ? 😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I am actually getting scared now. I am having a feeling same as giving exam without preparation.
I bound to lose in vague questions, that's the fact with me. I have never won such questions. Even in the polls in Bollywood forum, whatever my choice is, that choice never wins. CLOY was vague for me and that too lost. So, yeah 😳
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Priyanka Chopra one ? 😆
Rubbing salt on her wounds 🤣
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
But you have done well with actresses questions in the past 🤣
Have I though? Have I? I so haven't 🤣🤣🤣 I'll never forget Robert Jr and Iron Man stunt these players pulled on me🤣
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
This is why i was confused between should I take part or not in the game. I become very competetive in every game I play 🤣 and losing is like annoying. 😛
Losing is annoying for me too but I get more embarrassed due to points.😆
I lost in WD game too but took all that in a stride and had fun in all the round while playing from outside the farm. ⭐️
This time 3 points hit me close. I Don't know why. It couldn't even get passing 40% re. I am more sad about it.
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Rubbing salt on her wounds 🤣
You piece of pizza, how dare you remind me of my never forgotten betrayal and shock🤣
Have I though? Have I? I so haven't 🤣🤣🤣 I'll never forget Robert Jr and Iron Man stunt these players pulled on me🤣
Oh I forgot that. Exactly dude, these people do the same. Joker lost, TDK won Robert Jr lost but Ironman won. Irony 🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2064166759998099753...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
That, in one sentence, is the story of Bollywood music right now. Just when it felt like the industry had finally remembered that melody...
9