Bollywood CC #52- Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

59.3k

Users

64

Likes

1.5k

Frequent Posters

ZOUZSG2C6INVBREN thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Looks like Asian mix. Maybe Japanese cos of long face. But then can be from her white side.Face I know but will never remember her name.


Edited by Nahiiinnn - 6 years ago
ZOUZSG2C6INVBREN thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

This forum loves to just keep https://image.ibb.co/io4rvS/t0152.gif.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

https://twitter.com/weneebit/status/1284322726912688128?s=20

Why is Jeffree Star still relevant 🤔

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 6 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Phoebe Cates.

1980s ka movie scene hain bhai.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

Looks like Asian mix. Maybe Japanese cos of long face. But then can be from her white side.Face I know but will never remember her name.



As per wiki:

Her father and maternal grandmother were of Russian Jewish descent; her maternal grandfather was Chinese-Filipino.[6][7][8] Cates' mother was born in Shanghai, China.[9]

ZOUZSG2C6INVBREN thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

^Don't know even one of her movies.. MAybe like Neha Sharma, famous cos of tharkis but can't remember even one of her movies.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

^Don't know even one of her movies.. MAybe like Neha Sharma, famous cos of tharkis but can't remember even one of her movies.


Yeah, she is one of those actresses about whom people don't remember much apart from that bikini moment.

Although she was also part of a popular horror movie Gremnils.


So yeah, she is super popular among tharkis and because of her shocking bikini scene.

ZOUZSG2C6INVBREN thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Is this legit. Its fake news I think.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

Is this legit. Its fake news I think.


Not sure. I couldn’t find anything in his twitter account but a lot of Loona fans are posting screenshots.

https://twitter.com/DPRjoonie130/status/1284324979946000384?s=20

After some digging it seems he reacted to these fake subs and made that tweet . Then he deleted after he realized the subs were fake .

https://twitter.com/NightmarAsh/status/1284332367696613376?s=20

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 6 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".