Bracelet and lighter as well 😆
I always have to notice stuff when it comes to bajaj a
his car, his driver, his coat, his cigar brand
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bracelet and lighter as well 😆
I always have to notice stuff when it comes to bajaj a
his car, his driver, his coat, his cigar brand
🤣
😎
so prerna will shoot alone
Thanks for sharing Oppo.
I want domestic prerish now.. aur saaasu ma bhi hai , toh damad kay liye ab halwa banaou ..
Yeh sharmas mujhe yahan pasand nahin 😆😅😒Originally posted by: opsora2090
I want domestic prerish now.. aur saaasu ma bhi hai , toh damad kay liye ab halwa banaou ..
I'm already finding it tough to tolerate one Kuki. Pura Sharma clan hoga toh privacy kaise milegi? 😆
Also, I don't want their melodrama.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Yeh sharmas mujhe yahan pasand nahin 😆😅😒
i told na Sharmas --> brainwash P ---> bhagaawat --> RB's insecurity and BOOOM the indifference
Waise agar Sharma clan ke against jaa kar Prerna Mr Bajaj ko choose kare, toh bada maza aayegaOriginally posted by: munnihyderabad
i told na Sharmas --> brainwash P ---> bhagaawat --> RB's insecurity and BOOOM the indifference
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Waise agar Sharma clan ke against jaa kar Prerna Mr Bajaj ko choose kare, toh bada maza aayega
Seee 😈
veena may not say anything to RB now
but i don't trust that sister .. so chance hai for that scene 😈😆