Rajeev: Hi Diya aunty
Diya:I don't talk to ugly people
Rajeev: I do and I am doing it right now, so listen!
DIya:
Credits:potterxscamander/Instagram
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Rajeev: Hi Diya aunty
Diya:I don't talk to ugly people
Rajeev: I do and I am doing it right now, so listen!
DIya:
Credits:potterxscamander/Instagram
about 10, some are so lame😳
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Nahi ho raha post..
ainvayyi link post karo
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Rajeev: Hi Diya aunty
Diya:I don't talk to ugly people
Rajeev: I do and I am doing it right now, so listen!
DIya:
Credits:potterxscamander/Instagram
🤣
Rajeev rocked Diya shocked and ended in asylum..
Rajeev - Jab tak rahega samose mein aaloo tab tak rahega Diya aunty ka treatment chalu..🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
about 10, some are so lame😳
Yeah abhi yeh kbc toh hai nahi.. so to karo. N
Maze lo..😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣
Rajeev rocked Diya shocked and ended in asylum..
Rajeev - Jab tak rahega samose mein aaloo tab tak rahega Diya aunty ka treatment chalu..🤣
that dialogue was golden⭐️🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
ainvayyi link post karo
Karti hoon. Then you check if you can post it.
main bore ho rahi, maze nahi aa rahe oopar se i wantto use netflix, but friend kabse breaking bad dekh rahi hai😒
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Miss T nahi aayegi?
Tiara aaj evening mein thi then gayab..