The montage looks awesome
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The montage looks awesome
But she was useless 😆
I hope there will be bajaj scene so I can watch the episode to discuss bc without seeing it’s hard to discuss 🤣
Only thing I can talk about is bajaj starts hating prerna int hsi phase and MU happens then prerna starts to step up as Mrs bajaj
Indeed it does. 😁The montage looks awesome
Tomorrow we'll get the rain scene. Not sure about the remaining ones though.I hope there will be bajaj scene so I can watch the episode to discuss bc without seeing it’s hard to discuss 🤣
Only thing I can talk about is bajaj starts hating prerna int hsi phase and MU happens then prerna starts to step up as Mrs bajaj
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
But she was useless 😆
Was she? I actually liked her obsessed and always bajaj team side.
I wish we get another bajaj hospital scene this time genuine wali real feelings wali tears
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Indeed it does. 😁
what’s your take on the dupatta 🤣 I give my pov already
Tomorrow we'll get the rain scene. Not sure about the remaining ones though.
Interesting very interesting 🥳
The dupatta is evil 👿 but it’s always there 🤣 I am starting to hate dupatta specially red one
She deceived him. 🤪
Was she? I actually liked her obsessed and always bajaj team side.
I wish we get another bajaj hospital scene this time genuine wali real feelings wali tears