@Opsora2090
Those pics are☺️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
@Opsora2090
Those pics are☺️
Please add me, im loving vansh ♥️♥️
Hey please do add me too. How was today's episode ?
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Add me as well😆
VM needed
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Hey please do add me too. How was today's episode ?
Didn't watch till now 😆
I have to wait till 7pm haye haye 😢Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Didn't watch till now 😆
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I have to wait till 7pm haye haye 😢
It's already out in some places... Can't say here... You can watch...
But nothing beats watching on TV
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
VM needed
Aayi bhi nahi ki orders chalu😒
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Aayi bhi nahi ki orders chalu😒
😆
Did you see the episodes? ☺️ Vansh is such a hottie
I binge-watched it last night🤣 he is 🔥