Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Finally Sana k shoot ka packup ho gaya
You seriously think Sidharth is as bhola? This is the same guy who wanted to see the trophy before an award 😆
and he definitely thinks 100 times before doing anything 🤔
Finally Sana k shoot ka packup ho gaya
That will only be a good news if I get to see Sid picking her up post it😆
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
That will only be a good news if I get to see Sid picking her up post it😆
🙄 Hazaron khwahishen aiseen k har khwahish pe dam nikle
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
That will only be a good news if I get to see Sid picking her up post it😆
🤣
khwaish dum na tod de 🤔