divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Congratulations for the new thread di

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 22

Ishra were hugging Mr and Mrs iyer happily when Ishita felt movement in her tummy.

Ishita-ouch.

They break the hug and said-ishita,kya hua,r u fine??

Ishita-ji Amma,the baby kicked,aaj kal mujhe bahut pareshan karte hai yeh dono .aap log baithiye,main aap logon ke liye refreshments ki arrangement karti hoon.

Amma-nahi kanna,tum log baitho.main arrangement karti hoon .

Raman-nahi Amma,aap thak gayi hongi.let me do it .

Amma-nahi kanna,I am good aur tum dono ko khush dekh kar aur bhi achchi ho gayi hoon,tum log baitho main refreshments ka intezaam karti hoon.she said and went inside .

Appa-let her do ,kanna.she is really happy seeing u alright,like me.toh let her pamper u.tum baitho mere saath,bahut din ho gaye tumse achche se baat kiye,he said and settle down on the couch while Raman went to help Amma.

After an hour,they were having fritters with tea ,enjoying their togetherness thourougly.

Soon after having food Raman left for hospital while ishita got busy with her parent.

Raman reached hospital and went to his cabin.though he don't wanna remember his parent but seeing her parent and their love for ishita,he couldn't stop himself from missing their parent.

Raman-kyun kiya aap logon ne aisa,kitne khush ho sakte the hum sab ek saath but no,u destroyed everything.ishita ko hurt karke aap logon ne sab kuch khatam kar diya,I hate u,I just hate u two.he said and again tried to get busy in his work forgetting them.

He was trying hard to concentrate on his work when his phone rang.he picked the phone irritatedly only to hear,bahut yaad aa rahi hai toh baat kar lijiye.

Raman got shocked hearing this and check the number only to realise it's ishita's number.

Raman composed himself and said-kiski,mujhe kisi ki yaad nahi aa rahi.

Ishita-aap bhale naa bole kuch,but main jaanti hoon.amma-appa ko dekh kar aapko maa-papa ki yaad aa gayi.if u want,u can call them,talk to them.mujhe bura nahi lagega,haan thode galat hai ,but maa-papa hai aapke.

Raman-how can u even say this ishita,tum kaise unko maaf kar sakti ho,bhool gayi kya kiya hai unn logon ne tumhare saath.

Ishita-nahi,sab yaad hai,yeh bhi ki kya kiya unn logon ne mere saath aur yeh bhi ki woh aapke parent hai,unki wajah se aap mile mujhe.toh itni badi khushi dene ke liye,I can forgive them once.

Raman-but main nahi maaf kar sakta unhe,aaj nahi kabhi nahi.just get it clear in ur head.haan parent hai woh mere aur mujhe unki yaad bhi aati hai,but jab yeh yaad aata hai ki woh kitne selfish hai,my heart filled with hatred for them.issliye unke baare mein baat nahi karenge toh achcha hoga.

Ishita-but Raman,he was saying when he said-ishita please,don't do this to me.mujhe nahi yaad karna unko.

Ishita-ok,then let's talk about something else.

Raman-like??

Ishita-amma is making idli for me,omg I am so happy.finally I will get to eat Amma's idli,it's simply the world best idli .she said happily making him smile too.

Raman-glad u r so happy,mere saath itni khush nahi rehti.

Ishita-aap toh meri har khushi ki wajah hai,Raman,but amma-appa ko dekh kar aaj alag hi khushi mili.thank u for this,actually love u for this.

Raman smiled and said-achcha now let me work,tum rest karo and don't worry about me,I am fine.he said and hung up the call.

Later in evening ,he reached home only to see Ishita sitting with a grumpy face while amma-appa sitting with a worried face.

Raman-what happened??

Ishita-its all because of u,she said and went inside glaring him.

He look at Amma and asked-kya hua,sab thik hai naa??

Amma-woh idli sambhar ke saath nahi kha paayi.

Raman-kyun,bani nahi kya??

Amma-she don't crave for it,usse idli sambhar ke saath achchi nahi lagi,infact she wanted chole toh eat idli with,so I made chole but now she wanna eat idli completely,now she want bhatura,toh main bhature ka dough rakha hai,so that I can make it.

Appa-ek hi din mein hume itna pareshan kar diya,don't know how u were managing everything alone.

Raman-aisa kuch nahi hai,appa,she is a baby.itni lambi bimaari phir do pregnancy,she need time to cope up.dont worry,I talk to her .he said and went to his room only to see her sitting with a grumpy face.

Raman sat next to her and said-what happened,beta??

Ishita rested her head on his chest and said-main idli nahi kha paayi,I wasn't liking it.kitni gandi baat hai,it's my favourite.aapke punjabi bachche idli nahi khana chahte .

Raman smiled hearing her when she said grumpily-main apni problem share kar rahi hoon aur aap has rahen ho,u r just so bad.

Raman pulled her cheek and said-kya karun,u r looking too cute,ekdum babu lag rahi ho,yeh koi problem hai,bachcha.

Ishita-i want to eat idli with sambhar,but mujhe achcha nahi lag raha,isn't it a problem.

Raman-thoda saa hai,but what to do,it's ur baby's choice.thoda adjust kar lo.he said caressing her cheek and she nodded seeing no other option.

At night,they all enjoyed chole bhaturey while Raman was just smiling seeing ishita's cute antics.

Slowly time started passing,ishita entered her seventh month and Raman organised a baby shower .

Everyone came and blessed ishita and kids .

Two more months passed,ishra were now waiting for her to feel labour pain but sadly she wasn't feeling any.they even got her checked and doctor said the term of their first baby is over ,but still she is not feeling the pain.

At night,Ishita was sitting next to raman resting her head on his chest while he was carassing her hair softly.

Raman-kya hua bachcha,why u r worried??

Ishita look at Raman and said-is this a question,I have completed nine months,phir bhi mujhe labour pain nahi ho raha.pata nahi yeh dono mere tummy ke ander kya planning kar rahen hai.

Raman smiled and said-dono yeh plan kar rahen hai,ki dono saath aayenge.woh chotu bahut badmaash hai,apni didi ko akele aane nahi de raha .u just relax baby,everything is just fine.

Ishita-aisa hota hai kya,koi baby tummy mein nine months se jyada rehta hai kya??

Raman-hota hai.dont worry.

Ishita-aur agar mujhe kabhi labour pain nahi hua toh,woh dono hamesha mere tummy mein rahenge.

Raman smiled and said-ofcourse not baby,we will wait till u complete ten months and then we will take out the babies operating them.

Ishita-tab tak hamari beti thik rahegi,I mean she has completed her time.

Raman-har bachcha apni maa ke saath safe hota hai,she is perfectly fine.we r keeping a check on her,don't worry,just relax.sab thik hoga.

Ishita-aap hai toh mujhe koi tension nahi,aap hamare bachchon ka khayal rakhenge naa??

Raman-ofcourse bachcha,I will take care of my kids,u don't worry at all,after all ur hubby is a doctor himself.he said and start patting her head softly and soon she slept feeling his soft touches.

Raman pecked her temple and said-dont worry,our babies r safe with u .he said and wrapped her in his arms warmly.

That's all for now,enjoy.

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update

Ishita is so cute

Eagerly waiting for next part

Plz continue soon

jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Loved it

Update soon

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awww so cute sweet n beautiful part n love ishita cute cravings awww n all pampering her Raman Amma appa awwww waiting for their babies to come to this world

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awww...ishita is so cute.. ..

Thank you for the pm dear 

swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

beautiful update

loved it