Sheep round one, crying, cribbing and discussions. Part four- Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

40.3k

Users

43

Likes

2.3k

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish


🤣 Fek, I forgot you could copy n paste it and unravel my words

If you want to actually not let people know what you write then put the words and letters of different languages together

6O7TCOOB57JSBNPQ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: EG5L2MEVUIAMNBF7

Hi my name is boredom 😆



आप कैसी हैं उदासी 
6O7TCOOB57JSBNPQ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

If you want to actually not let people know what you write then put the words and letters of different languages together


Then I wont even remember what I tried to say 🤣

D55LB2B4XDWXZ6OX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bas yehi dekhna baki tha, people talking in mandarin now

TC_FA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish


停止使用互联网 😆

如果可以的话我为什么不能 😈
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: LotusPetals


Renee for the win 🥳


This is actually the most unexpected answer where I thought I would get a point. I dont even know any of these people/movies, never watched oscars, so just went with the most recent one 🤣

D55LB2B4XDWXZ6OX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish



आप कैसी हैं उदासी 

🤔 Im not udaas

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish


Then I wont even remember what I tried to say 🤣

Damn!🤣

I do this only while writing my stories

Words from every language mix them to create a new word🤣

6O7TCOOB57JSBNPQ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TC_FA

如果可以的话我为什么不能 😈


因为 rahul是个骗子, 你是个骗子, 骗子!! 😵 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TheGladiator

Marco_Rosie's tag team partner. 🤣


Aye Marco is my favorite, don't be harsh on her.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2064166759998099753...

https://x.com/i/status/2064166759998099753
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 2 months ago

https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje

https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 3 months ago

1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-6ukwJRjoM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120

https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: zara321 · 1 months ago

Deepika is not part of Brahmastra 2 - Deepika's Spokesperson

deepika's spokesperson has said this https://x.com/Showbiz_IT/status/2091897293826121802?s=20

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".