Niketan, the Lady in red?

Dinahjane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Many of us think that the lady in red saree can be Niketan. If that’s the case, then it’s a great track. It would justify why the lady isn’t seen by anyone else inside the house. Niketan is probably into cross dressing or stuff and maybe saransh has witnessed this side of him by accident or something. He has now kidnapped Saransh so that he doesn’t open his mouth. 

Or it could be that lady with whom Balraj was fooling around in one of the episodes aired in March. Maybe saransh saw them together by chance or something. But then why would Balraj hide it? He doesn’t seem to be scared by anyone🤦‍♀️, especially his son and wife. That too can be the case. But but but! This is the case too obvious. 

Cross dressing thing is very interesting. I’d love to see such a thing. 

Edited by Dinahjane - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dinahjane

Many of us think that the lady in red saree can be Niketan. If that’s the case, then it’s a great track. It would justify why the lady isn’t seen by anyone else inside the house. Niketan is probably into cross dressing or stuff and maybe saransh has witnessed this side of him by accident or something. He has now kidnapped Saransh so that he doesn’t open his mouth. 

Or it could be that lady with whom Balraj was fooling around in one of the episodes aired in March. Maybe saransh saw them together by chance or something. But then why would Balraj hide it? He doesn’t seem to be scared by anyone🤦‍♀️, especially his son and wife. That too can be the case. But but but! This is the case too obvious. 

Cross dressing thing is very interesting. I’d love to see such a thing. 

This is an interesting line of thought. But do you think our TV content creators would show this on TV? I doubt it. 

ananya269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

This is an interesting line of thought. But do you think our TV content creators would show this on TV? I doubt it. 

This is what I was thinking. Are they ready for showing something as sensitive as cross dressing on Indian television? But this is my only theory right now. 

thesheowl101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's not necessary that he's into cross dressing. Maybe that's his disguise. Mujhe koyi ummeed nahi hai inse after they made Prisha the maasi who brought up Saaransh as her own. 

I had expected just like Raman had kids before he met Ishita, they would show a single mom who met a guy. 

Anyway, they are doing all sort of things to make us doubt Balraj. But I am sure it's Niketan. 

I just hope they don't make it GPS in the end because he needed money. The CVs are capable of coming up with that kind of plot. 

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Defo not Balraj!

Niketan may not be into cross-dressing! But may be he has some sort of agenda, hence dressing up in saree (in woman get-up).

Something similar was shown in Ishqbaaaz (after leap - basically when Shivaay-Anika died). I didn’t really follow the show after but I vaguely remember one of the villain had certain agenda and he use to dress up in red lehnga as a bride with mask on and he use to appear normal infront of other family members.😆 So this could be an inspiration for this track in YHC lol.

Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: thesheowl101

It's not necessary that he's into cross dressing. Maybe that's his disguise. Mujhe koyi ummeed nahi hai inse after they made Prisha the maasi who brought up Saaransh as her own. 

I had expected just like Raman had kids before he met Ishita, they would show a single mom who met a guy. 

Anyway, they are doing all sort of things to make us doubt Balraj. But I am sure it's Niketan. 

I just hope they don't make it GPS in the end because he needed money. The CVs are capable of coming up with that kind of plot. 

@bold,Even though that ship has sailed long ago,I can't help but think about all the possibilities which could have been explored had Saraansh actually been Preesha's son from a previous relationship.But these writers lack creativity.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

even in ssk they showed something like this

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

Defo not Balraj!

Niketan may not be into cross-dressing! But may be he has some sort of agenda, hence dressing up in saree (in woman get-up).

Something similar was shown in Ishqbaaaz (after leap - basically when Shivaay-Anika died). I didn’t really follow the show after but I vaguely remember one of the villain had certain agenda and he use to dress up in red lehnga as a bride with mask on and he use to appear normal infront of other family members.😆 So this could be an inspiration for this track in YHC lol.

honeydrop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I believe there was a show named "ek boond ishq" on life ok some time back where the main antagonist was a crossdresser who used to dress up in lahenga with all accessories in private while in broad daylight he lived his life as a hard hitting politician quite similar to Balraj. He was quite an antagonist if u ask me. Maybe they can show something similar. This could also explain his abusive nature as suppressed emotions.

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeydrop

I believe there was a show named "ek boond ishq" on life ok some time back where the main antagonist was a crossdresser who used to dress up in lahenga with all accessories in private while in broad daylight he lived his life as a hard hitting politician quite similar to Balraj. He was quite an antagonist if u ask me. Maybe they can show something similar. This could also explain his abusive nature as suppressed emotions.

Oh, you think it’s Balraj? IMO there are more chances of it being Niketan. He is too sweet to be true. 

Love_Rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Its defo Niketan, cuz he was being this extra sweet and giving creepy vibes to preesha and saransh since day1. And also, wasnt rudr's mom i mean the dead mom who was shown while rudr was singing for saransh wearing red saree and decked up all in red?