Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I want RB's confession first. And I think woh hi hoga. 🤔
Par kab hoga ??? 😭😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I want RB's confession first. And I think woh hi hoga. 🤔
Par kab hoga ??? 😭😭😭
1 month baad maybe 😆Originally posted by: HEFZRPMPFHN4M2R2
Par kab hoga ??? 😭😭😭
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
1 month baad maybe 😆
Accha hi hoga ... Free rahungi... Aaram se dekhungi 🤣
Correct me if I am wrong 🤔
Didn't title track played in the new promo as soon as Bajaj entered???😕
https://twitter.com/StarPlus/status/1283702965052649473Originally posted by: G7SLLJ3F6S3VVAFF
Correct me if I am wrong 🤔
Didn't title track played in the new promo as soon as Bajaj entered???😕
Yes in first part of promo orginal is playing and pepy form of title track for bajaj in BG😁
I wanted to add more months 😆
Oh! Finally it's here.
I liked KP's voice modulation in this to keep the char consistency intact v impressive indeed👍🏼