Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Haan haan.. who can understand more than edkv fans π
Yes... we were given a jor ka jhatkaπ

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Haan haan.. who can understand more than edkv fans π
Yes... we were given a jor ka jhatkaπ

shooting is in Bhopal
Nice catch. Watched the promo again. You're right, didn't see it any where
Don't know if at all we're gonna get any outdoor seqs. Where's the shooting taking place though?π€
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I trust no channel now...π
Even though I don't watch other channels I have lost trust in them all....π
Same and I hv had a jhatka in feb so I m very cautious with this one
Nice catch. Watched the promo again. You're right, didn't see it any where
Don't know if at all we're gonna get any outdoor seqs. Where's the shooting taking place though?π€
It's their army colony itself

The boundary walls are the same...
Same and I hv had a jhatka in feb so I m very cautious with this one
Tara from Satara?
yaar, I hope so too..lets see..Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I think they will show it. The new bike is only for the promo? If they changes it there might be a story too...
^ Thanks Alvina and Lavy!π€
I presume then they mustve been shooting back in bhopal but with limited capacity...