They're gorgeous Lavy! I loved the question mark edit too!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
They're gorgeous Lavy! I loved the question mark edit too!
They're gorgeous Lavy! I loved the question mark edit too!
Thanks!
The promo is really captivating...❤️
These are amazing
The gifs are really awesome. You should have posted them in creations gallery.
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
These are amazing
The gifs are really awesome. You should have posted them in creations gallery.
Thanks!
GIFs and Caps should be posted here right?
Nice caps & gifs
Thanks!🤗
For caps, it is. And gifs are a type of creation so I think they should be posted in there...
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
For caps, it is. And gifs are a type of creation so I think they should be posted in there...
Is it? It's my first active forum so I have no idea about many things😆
I'll post it there too!😳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Is it? It's my first active forum so I have no idea about many things😆
I'll post it there too!😳
It is. Mine too first active forum but I had seen it in other forums...
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
It is. Mine too first active forum but I had seen it in other forums...
Oh... I need to stalk other forums I guess😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Oh... I need to stalk other forums I guess😆
Sorry sorry it's not my first active forum 🥱I messed up!
But I stalked some forum😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5