I wonder when you get sleep You are a busy bee, correctly said by Alina.
I wonder where her and Meena are today?🤔
Sorry...stepped..away...to...recive a call...I do sleep...Thank you....sometimes....they come later...are you in an online class now?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I wonder when you get sleep You are a busy bee, correctly said by Alina.
I wonder where her and Meena are today?🤔
Sorry...stepped..away...to...recive a call...I do sleep...Thank you....sometimes....they come later...are you in an online class now?
I thought you're my Friend.........this is such a curse.......😭😭😭
Nah actually my sis is the complete opposite of me....minimal drama and the least problematic person you will ever meet. She respects me a lot and that's why she would never slap me 😆 but she has yelled at me before but it takes a lot to make my sister angry....luckily I know exactly what makes her angry
@ B...such an achievement to flaunt.........🤢
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
That's a compliment Isa🤣
Really.........
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Agar business accha chal raha hai to zarurat nahi hai😆🤣
Main Bhi...same thinking......
yes,,, you're cuter than her.........🤗
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Isaaaa🤣 Good advice😆
I thought she is a small biz owner but appeared.she is a big shot........my bad........🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I literally jumped on my bed!😆
Hope u didn't break it......
LOL I'm literally like that in the morning and the other one is my mom 😆 she is so talkative and active in the morning and I'm still half asleep
Nah I was out running errands and got back a couple minutes ago
And you're then queen of attitude..........
Good Morning!!!
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5