Originally posted by: DQ2ZMPOR6KXLQOGY
You're fooling around kiddo...😲
Well now instead of facebook, it's my IF account that they don't know about. But I'm not a kid anymore so I can do whatever I want...for the most part...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: DQ2ZMPOR6KXLQOGY
You're fooling around kiddo...😲
Well now instead of facebook, it's my IF account that they don't know about. But I'm not a kid anymore so I can do whatever I want...for the most part...
Originally posted by: 7LWZBDL5ZTNQV3XA
@......B true...more specifically... female...one..@ G...that's a big name for a small guy...
It means son of a dog....LOL I can't believe I'm teaching you bad words here 😆
Originally posted by: ATWINHUVHUDNZUPK
Yes...she...is...wish...that...can...be..used...for..good...causes...not...for..cheating...poor...parents..
Don't say it like that...you're making me feel guilty I usually don't lie to my parents...IF is the only thing right now that they don't know about and it's not a huge deal
I wonder when you get sleep You are a busy bee, correctly said by Alina.
I wonder where her and Meena are today?🤔
I was helping my sister with something...see I can be a good older sis sometimes too 😆
I was helping my sister with something...see I can be a good older sis sometimes too 😆
you're a good sister..bud.......👍🏼
Don't say it like that...you're making me feel guilty I usually don't lie to my parents...IF is the only thing right now that they don't know about and it's not a huge deal
Sorry to hurt your feeling........I meant to say using your smartness for good cause........
It means son of a dog....LOL I can't believe I'm teaching you bad words here 😆
OK....guruji....
Well now instead of facebook, it's my IF account that they don't know about. But I'm not a kid anymore so I can do whatever I want...for the most part...
@ B I agree...👍🏼
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5