Where's my Babu?
I thought I saw her😕

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Where's my Babu?
I thought I saw her😕

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
And you're not less too. Although I'm not so into FF section in this forum but I keep a check sometimes😳
@b Agreed a 100 percent👍🏼
🤣
Is it from on-screen or offsrceen? I don't remember him doing like this so much😆
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
🤣
Is it from on-screen or offsrceen? I don't remember him doing like this so much😆
Hi Razia!
Then........you...may...have...some...pitty...on...us...we..need...to...deal...this.....
May you live in peace😆
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
And you're not less too. Although I'm not so into FF section in this forum but I keep a check sometimes😳
Aww... thanks!❤️ But my babu is a different level writer... she is outstanding...
When did you read my work?😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Official cupid of this forum reporting😆
We pair up our members with their fav celebrity/crushes/Mohit etc...
Mohit+Alina= Mohina
Mishti+Shravan=Mishvan
Bucky+Shaheer=Buheer
Harshad+Priya=Prisha
Do you want one too?🤣
Oh God!🤣
Only a few left😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5