well good to see you even if it was for a brief time🤗Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
It's no from my side
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
well good to see you even if it was for a brief time🤗Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
It's no from my side
pair me with HCOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Whom should I pair with you?
Originally posted by: priya185
well good to see you even if it was for a brief time🤗
Awww... that's so sweet!❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Whom should I pair with you?
Harshad
Good idea😉👍🏼
Okay, ship name for Priya and Harshad...
PriShad or Hadya or Harya Or PriHa
What’s going on?
Originally posted by: 57TX2NA4JONK5XLJ
Okay, ship name for Priya and Harshad...
PriShad or Hadya or Harya Or PriHa
HarYa it is!
I did..figured...too.....😲
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5