Originally posted by: Wistfulness
She was more happy than surprised.
More than happy when that man idk his name introduced PreRish as Mr. Rishabh Bajaj and Mrs. Prerna Bajaj. She thought ki chalo, Mrs. Bajaj... Mere raaste ka kaanta Nikal gaya🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
She was more happy than surprised.
More than happy when that man idk his name introduced PreRish as Mr. Rishabh Bajaj and Mrs. Prerna Bajaj. She thought ki chalo, Mrs. Bajaj... Mere raaste ka kaanta Nikal gaya🤣
Credit - Twitter
BxK ka scene was also good
I swear they both have insane chemistry
Credit - Twitter
Coloring is really good 👌🏻
beech beech mein kisika imagination power mujhe asthmatic feel krwa raha tha🤣
heyyy...dp mein kon haii!??Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
Can I join too


You know what Mr Bajaj! I'm so lucky ke aap mere saath hain.