Bollywood CC #51- Page 112

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.1k

Users

57

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

https://twitter.com/BryanRolli/status/1283136601296699394?s=20

Yes . BTS never did tour bundles or merchandise bundles to inflate their album sales numbers.

1017676 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


This was cruel to begin with . Good for Harvard and MIT.

These idiots are creating unnecessary crisis on already crisis stricken country to come out as heroes. It’s always confusing and diverting to cover their inabilities.

Edited by GrumpyTheCat - 6 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".