Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Koi to bachao is MCGKB ko🤣
(Some one save this MCGKB) MCGKB= Middle class ghar ki beti = Girl from a middle-class household🤣
What did we do last night?
I have a poor memory😭
#BuHeer , #ShaCky😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Koi to bachao is MCGKB ko🤣
(Some one save this MCGKB) MCGKB= Middle class ghar ki beti = Girl from a middle-class household🤣
What did we do last night?
I have a poor memory😭
#BuHeer , #ShaCky😆
what are these hybrid names? You and Shaheer ❓
He's got a wife and two grown kids...his son always looks high 😆 #FutureStaaaarKid
Yes....we've seen her....he once introduced us with her.....she accompanies him at least all the time I've seen them here...
Originally posted by: BF6JWLBKY2KXSBSL
Yes....we've seen her....he once introduced us with her.....she accompanies him at least all the time I've seen them here...
Dude are you like buddies with SRK? You've seen them multiple times??
Originally posted by: SVOBKA4KFU2IO34T
Sorry........I'm not dating....uncle...type.....you...can...find...someone...better...for...him...😉
How about this one?
SalBel?

He's got a wife and two grown kids...his son always looks high 😆 #FutureStaaaarKid
I agree
Sorry...again......look...like...I...made....the...mess....let...me...clarify.....Bucky...I..didn't...mean...your...guy...what...I meant...that...you..shared...the...pic...of..an..ITV...guy.......
He's got a wife and two grown kids...his son always looks high 😆 #FutureStaaaarKid
@bold I agree🤣
Lavy don't Our Isa...never with this criminal
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5