Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you! 🤗
I am better now...
Famous line (translation; you too, Brutus? ) from the play Julius Caesar when Caeser realizes that he's betrayed by his own friend.
I know this!
But I knew about in English😆
We used this line so much in 10th... but I didn't realise it was the same😛
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Ohh...Thanks🤗
And if its wrong then join me to unpaad gawar gang😆
Kaala akshar bhains barabar😆
Already joined, Behena🤗😆
I can't stop laughing🤣
Hi Lavy, Bucky, Mishti & Priya!!
I’m logged in from my phone again...my computer is updating. IF really needs to step up their mobile version or launch a good app
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
We call it BJP (Bhavna Jorat Pochlya)😆
10Q Words are just a way of communication!🤗
🤣🤣
I'm gonna keep this term in mind the next time I use it!😆

No aarti ki thali pls😆
It's coming... maybe tom or day after tom🤣
Guys pls don't kill be... iss MCGKB ko mat maro😆
Awww...❤️ but trust me they aren't very great😆
Hi Lavy, Bucky, Mishti & Priya!!
I’m logged in from my phone again...my computer is updating. IF really needs to step up their mobile version or launch a good app
Hi Alina!
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5