Temporary CC- Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

29.3k

Users

20

Likes

354

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

I vouch for Vansh and Riddhima

bhshre95 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: O3FSN2QCFAX4UJQ2

My mood swings made me do this...🤣

Kaisa hai?




Wow👏 these are soo good behen

Riddhima and Vansh drooling over them😆

V564D3F2RWO5A3ZR thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Results of the Bengali test came 😔🤢

bhshre95 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I vouch for Vansh and Riddhima


You like them?😳

V564D3F2RWO5A3ZR thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95


Wow👏 these are soo good behen

Riddhima and Vansh drooling over them😆

Vansh 😏 has such a charm to attract people

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Better jodi

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: C3ROP5QTBVVSNHNQ

Results of the Bengali test came 😔🤢

Kitna mila

V564D3F2RWO5A3ZR thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

43.5 out of 45 😆 highest ever I got 🤣

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PTCXHSZIIJHLCBY5

43.5 out of 45 😆 highest ever I got 🤣

Then its good

V564D3F2RWO5A3ZR thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I studied a topic for the first time just 10 mins before exam and got full marks in the topic 🤪

🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".