There is one more and people tend to forget that person. A great actor IMOI couldn't think of anyone so went for AB😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
There is one more and people tend to forget that person. A great actor IMOI couldn't think of anyone so went for AB😳
😲 I thought you'll laugh at me. Oh thank God.
I will be in minority as he was my first name too but cant go for someone else when I have the one who is my answerOriginally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
That question was so hard. I gave the first name that popped in my head but now I'm second guessing myself.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
There is one more and people tend to forget that person. A great actor IMO
You too?😲 🤗
Ittefaq ki baat haiYou too?😲 🤗
Agar same jawab hai toh samajh jaoge
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I will be in minority as he was my first name too but cant go for someone else when I have the one who is my answer
I bet there is. Who did you name? I'm curious now. I'm sure there are many underrated nepo kids. Another I thought of was Abhay Deol.
You mean Ittefaq AK?
So he isnt your answer ha😆You mean Ittefaq AK?
He is mine
One of my fav actors ever
😲 I thought you'll laugh at me. Oh thank God.
Omg never. I would never laugh at someone unless I knew them well and knew they wouldn't take offense. Plus I would laugh at their stupidity not them. Like once my friend kept saying naaching instead of dancing. That I laughed at. 😂
Omg yes! How could I forgot Khanna?!!
Seriously underrated actor. But I think the problem is that he isn't really thought of as a star kid. I mean when you think of him you don't immediately think of his father. Versus AB or AD.