Originally posted by: BXFJS4PEIXEKVY36
😭😭😭
Was in a hurry to open the CC 😆 we have gossip queens here. So ...🤣
And abhitak title nahi soojha 🤪
Let's do a voting today
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: BXFJS4PEIXEKVY36
😭😭😭
Was in a hurry to open the CC 😆 we have gossip queens here. So ...🤣
And abhitak title nahi soojha 🤪
Let's do a voting today
Hi Alexia! Yes I remember you too! So good to see you here!🤗
Okay!!! Give suggestions!!! One title, for one month! 😛
Originally posted by: XRMDQI3LGSWFE4WJ
Thanks! 🤗
I put all my frustrations there only 🤣.
My credential in that answer is the proof 🤣
😆
Dupatte ka acche tarah se roast Kiya na 🤣
@bold That was epic!🤣
*Spits out water*
Prestige woh bhi tera
What a joke!
* Rolls eyes*
Sigh! No one loves me. No one.
Thank God warna toh I thought people will ask behen tu kon hai?🤣
Jokes apart have the episodes started again?
And isnt Mohit's birthday coming up?
Originally posted by: QRYICMPXTKRA2MLJ
Okay!!! Give suggestions!!! One title, for one month! 😛
How bout Shippers' Adda or something to do with shippers cuz we literally have a shipper gang!🤣
AlsiOriginally posted by: IN47VLTRWEVOJM4I
Okay!!! Give suggestions!!! One title, for one month! 😛
Khudke paas suggestions hi nahi hai wah wah
And one month?🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5