Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Sorry but 👎🏼
Yeah. I know.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Sorry but 👎🏼
Yeah. I know.
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Bucky!!!!❤️🤗
Mishtu!🤗❤️
I checked out your quora page! And read the answer on ITV shows! Brilliant Yaar!🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tu sirf iss forum ki member hai kya?
Are you someone who is not a part of any other forum where I am?
Main unki baat kar rahi hun jinse I have interacted only here
Hello🤗 Bucky here!
Chalo achha hai self realization is better🤣Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Yeah. I know.
Waise CC ko bina naam ka kyun rakha hai?
Mishtu!🤗❤️
I checked out your quora page! And read the answer on ITV shows! Brilliant Yaar!🤣
Thanks! 🤗
I put all my frustrations there only 🤣.
My credential in that answer is the proof 🤣
😆
Dupatte ka acche tarah se roast Kiya na 🤣
I remember you🤗
I am Alexia!
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Chalo achha hai self realization is better🤣
Waise CC ko bina naam ka kyun rakha hai?
😭😭😭
Was in a hurry to open the CC 😆 we have gossip queens here. So ...🤣
And abhitak title nahi soojha 🤪
Sidha bolna ki tu lazy hai aur dimaag nahi chalana tha🤣Originally posted by: MishtiNew
😭😭😭
Was in a hurry to open the CC 😆 we have gossip queens here. So ...🤣
And abhitak title nahi soojha 🤪
Bucky, your VMs are ❤️❤️❤️ I re-watch yours, Khushi's , Meena's VMs everyday😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Sidha bolna ki tu lazy hai aur dimaag nahi chalana tha🤣
Prestige ka the end ho Gaya re baba🤣
🥺
Waaaaaaa 😭
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5