Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Feel you behen seriously feel you
And this gif blending is a torture in itself plus the erasing part😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Feel you behen seriously feel you
And this gif blending is a torture in itself plus the erasing part😵
Hello Alexia🤗Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hello Shaheen🤗
Such a good coincidence yaar!
We did!
The show explained it in a way I could never explain to my sister because she never listens to me. Hmmm, I should show her that😳
You should show her waise!
But is she that sister of yours who doesnt understand Hindi?
Imma writing a post about symbolism of Ani and Bondita ⭐️Hello Alexia🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Such a good coincidence yaar!
You should show her waise!
But is she that sister of yours who doesnt understand Hindi?
She is my only sister, and no one in my family except I know Hindi😆
But Voot provides subtitles I guess
Alexia, I want a quote for Alasmine
Aaah!She is my only sister, and no one in my family except me know Hindi😆
But Voot provides subtitles I guess
Then you should definitely show her
Kuch nahi samjha🤔Alexia, I want a quote for Alasmine
Literally I can feel you Sujz... The feeling of our hardwork goes in vain itself is a nightmare... If it's happen then it's a worst feeling.. We will lost our self interest in the work which can't be regain to the fullest... 😒
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kuch nahi samjha🤔
I am making another gif blend-edit on Aladdin and Yasmine urf Ashi and Sid, I want a nice quote which suits them