Why??? What happened??Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Me ijjj bored behen
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why??? What happened??Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Me ijjj bored behen
Koi kaam nahi hai and no one to talk to or in my case chat withWhy??? What happened??
That effin moment when you're getting the output you want on PS and suddenly boom! Current fails and you lose your work🤬
I know that feeling its horrendousThat effin moment when you're getting the output you want on PS and suddenly boom! Current fails and you lose your work🤬
With all that hardwork gone into drains
Let's chit chat then behen... I am here.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Koi kaam nahi hai and no one to talk to or in my case chat with
Waise Sujz seeing the Pandit's words about women need to be covered so that no bad eyes fall on her I just remembered didnt we have a similar discussion on this topic?
Let's chit chat then behen... I am here.
Hello Shaheen🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I know that feeling its horrendous
With all that hardwork gone into drains
and now I'm back to square one. 🤓
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Waise Sujz seeing the Pandit's words about women need to be covered so that no bad eyes fall on her I just remembered didnt we have a similar discussion on this topic?
We did!
The show explained it in a way I could never explain to my sister because she never listens to me. Hmmm, I should show her that😳
Feel you behen seriously feel you