Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh no so many misunderstanding..it is series of misunderstanding.. Rk and madhu both are behaving irrationally

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

sad that though madhu said the truth rk did not believe.apology letter scene was good.I liked manaswini telling rk that she felt that madhu's child looks like him.he should use his brain. why is Roma refusing to accept sikky? the last phone call scene was sad

janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 19

Sultan reaches back home after dropping Shikky and Dipali in their house.he stops the car in the garage when Meera walks out of the house and begin to question him,

"Did you guys contacted Roma?"

Sultan locks the car and turns to answer her,

"Yes mom"

Meera continues to question him,

"is she Shikky's mom....biological mom....did you guys talked with her.....?"

Sultan  hugs his mother on seeing her getting so curious.... He walks into the house along with her,she feels so much surprised due to the matter and walks in fastly to keep up with Sultan's pace,

"Sultan.....what is all this?why did she hide this from all of us....I can still remember those where the starting days of my Career,do you remember my clinic near Sharma Street....Uncle brought the little Shikky there......he was running with heavy fever..... the little Shikky,he was only around 6 years old at the time,....he used to cry so much and got a severe fever ,he was kept in ICU....she didn't even came to see him"

Sultan feels sad hearing about Shikky's childhood,he smiles hearing her angry tone,

"I don't have any idea about her behavior but it seems she has some reason for her behavior...we can't ...we can't question her....mom...

Meera denies his perception,

"No ,how can you justify her,she left the child alone...you don't have any idea about how Uncle suffered with the little child all alone,if She had issues with Kulshekar means....she shouldn't have did all this.."

Sultan feels headache due to all and quite irritated ,

"let us not talk about this ,please bring me a cup of coffee..I am feeling very stressed from morning,please mom"

She caress his face,

"What coffee,it is almost  12 pm ...wait for sometimes I will serve you lunch...today I didn't go to hospital..I have cooked  myself..come and eat Sultan...you are becoming so lean"

Sultan smiles ,

"OK I will eat lunch after but I want your handmade coffee..come on ma"

She laughs seeing his antics And goes tmo prepare coffee while Sultan sits in front of the TV and switches it on,he begin to change one channel from another ,he puts news channel and hears the news about RK's factory accident,he gets shocked and searches for his mobile ,Meera walks with coffee and sees him searching,

"Hey,what happened?Take the coffee...what sultan..?"

He takes the coffee cup from the tray and begin to dial RK's number from the landline,Meera sees the news and hears Sultan shouting,

"He is not attending the call,mom...I will just go there straight and meet him....bye mom,my mobile.....I think I kept it in Madhu's house,I'll take the phone and goes to RK's factory"

He rushes out .

Dipali notices Shikky rummaging his wardrobe,she stands in the entrance and laughs at him with being very petty,

"What stupid shirts ,I have.....its stupid.....colors ,I feel very much irritated by this shirts....dips ,what can we do now,We can just go now and purchase some new shirts for me...my ma is coming tomorrow but how can I wear this shirt and go in front of my mom...come on dear let us go and do purchase"

Dipali walks into the room and takes his wheelchair away from the wardrobe and smiles seeing his angry face,

"What is all this Shikky,you have So much high quality ,branded shirts but doing all this shouting....you look good in all shirt... If you insist then I will go alone and buy you shirt...you need rest so you are going to take rest in home"

Shikky argues with her,

"I will also accomanpy you,let us purchase shirt for me,new Saree for you....let us go together Dips..."

Dipali denies his idea,

"Either I am going alone or no purchase,decide soon and inform me ,I will complete my unpacking work by evening,tell soon"

Madhu feels restless due to RK's behavior,she keeps the phone in the table,she decided to keep the cooker and  begin to wash the cloths in meantime  

After a while,she begin to dry the cloths ,she hears footsteps and finds Maya standing near the balcony staring at the road ,she approaches her and hugs her,

"Maya,what are you doing here,where is Saaya and Aryaa....why are awake dear,?"

Maya giggles in her embrace and kisses Madhu's cheek,

"I am fine ,I am sleeping choo much so I came to help you"

Madhu laughs hearing her words ,

"Mom will look after all this work,baby must take rest for some more time,are you feeling hungry....wait I will cut fruits for you ,I will finish lunch preparation in 5 minutes,then Maya can have hot yummy rice....."

Both the mother daughter duo turns on hearing Saaya shouting,

"I also want yummy rice....yummy  rice "

Aryaa comes out of the bedroom following her,Madhu makes the kids sit in the floor and goes to bring the food,she stops in her track on hearing some car sound near the entrance,she thinks,

"It must RK,may be he came to talk about the know kids,"

She goes to open the door but finds Sultan standing tensed,he notices Madhu's tiredness and walks into the house ,

"Sultan ,why are you looking a bit tensed,is there anything serious?"

Sultan searches for his phone and answers Madhu simultaneously,

"Its....my phone,I think I left it here....but .....nothing serious Madhu,its about RK,his company is having a crisis....I need to help him...madhu ,Don't think i am pushing you to a corner,better tell the truth to him ....why. why are you looking at me angrily?"

He finds the phone and turns to leave but Madhu stops him,

"What RK?I said to him about the truth but he just disconnected the call and when I tried to call him,he shouted at me....I think RK doesn't want to take responsibility for ..this is the reason why I didnt want him to take responsibility,I know him very well....you don't know Sultan,when I was working in his company....he often goes out with models,stay with them...I myself have booked room and bought protection from medical shop  for him....you guys are simply telling that RK is a mahathma and I am a demon"

She begin to sob,Sultan gets shocked on hearing her words,he stands stunned .

RK comes out of the hospital after visiting the employees and finds his mother waiting in the entrance of the hospital,he walks towards her,Radha notices RK and get down from her car ,he sees her being little stressed and hold her hand ,

"What are you doing here Mom?"

Radha replies,

"Its ....I saw the news and got to know from one of our employee....is everything OK RK.....I heard from manager That Christhoper is injured ....is he OK?"

RK consoles her,

"Nothing to worry mom....everything is under my control ..Yeah he is OK now...i met his family members,those peoples are a bit demanding....I will deal this...you don't take unnecessary stress,go home and take rest....I ....I think today it may take some  time  for me to come...."

She nod yes.He sighs on seeing her leaving the place,RK takes out his mobile to call his legal team and gets shocked,

"when did Madhu called me?,omg I have attended her call but why can't I remember.."

He stands there thinking about Madhu's call when the manager approaches him with some files in hand,he begin to explain to RK,

"Sir,these are the insurance papers...please go through it sir....we need to send "

He keeis his phone in pocket and begin to read the file.

Mukund's parents visits Padmini to invite her for his wedding ,his  mother gives the invitation to Padmini and smiles happily,

"Thank goodness Padmini,Both of my kids are settled now...I need not want to worry about them anymore...they have family to take care of them...I forgot to ask about Madhu,how is she now?Still living alone...did you guys planning to marry her....oh she is having kids...who is going to ....sorry "

Padmini pretend to ignore her sarcastic words and serves juice to them,Mukund's dad notices her expression and silently pinches his wife,she laughs out trying to make up for her words and left after a while.

After a while ,Padmini completes all her work and walks out of kitchen ,she sits in the sofa and  sees the wedding invitation kept  there ,she remembers Mukund's family visiting them to invite for his wedding...she thinks to talk to Madhu about her future as soon as possible,she feels little tired due to work and closes her eyes and lies in the sofa.

After a while,she wakes up startled on hearing landline ringing continuously,she rushes to attend the call,she hears concerned voice of Malik on the phone,

"Hey Padmini,why are you not attending my phone call,Roma called me after trying your number several times...are you feeling unwell?Do you want me to come and take you to the hospital ?"

She smiles hearing his concerned words,

"No issues ,I got fejt little tired and I forget the phone in kitchen...I didn't hear the sound....don't worry ,i will talk to Roma,bye"

She opens her phone to find many missed calls from Roma and Malik,she calls Roma's number.

Edited by janani04 - 3 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

so they think that there is a reason behind roma's behaviour.sikky is so excited to meet his mom.why is roma calling padmini?shocking that madhu used to get protection for rk as he used to stay with many models

Fariha2908 thumbnail

Very shocking, it's a very interesting ff, please post next part soon

janani04 thumbnail

Part 20

Sultan argues with Madhu,

"You may have misunderstood something,Rishab is not like that...you may be misunderstood"

Madhu loses her patience and shouts at him....

"Enough is enough,Sultan..I don't want to hear anything related to him..please "

,she begin to cry like a small kid leaving Sultan stunned,he tries to pacify her,

"Madhu....come on ,don't cry ,please don't cry...I don't have any idea about all this,don't cry Madhu..see the kids,they are so much worried seeing your tears...wipe your tears..Am I friend to Madhu?if you consider me as a friend ,don't cry...I need to go and help RK now..I will try to solve all this as soon as possible..please wait ,RK is not what he portrayed to you,,,I can swear he didnt have any flings,affairs ....I know him very well but it is not time to talk about him..this is about you and your kids,they don't have anyone other than you...they need a strong mother to take care of them and be a role model...what will they think if they see you crying constantly,My mom was a single mother,I have seen her suffering alone I'm her whole life..I know how it is painful ,I know ,come on ,cheer up...cheer up....,i Haven't said all this to you,whenever I see Aryaa,he reminds me of my younger self...he is so protective of you...RK was also like that...no more tears..listen to me  I need to go ,I consider both of you as close friends apart from this...he is my half brother..,I need to be there to help him,I promise you to make all this OK...I promise you "

He goes from there after convincing Madhu.She watches him leaving and turns to find her kids watching her with anticipation .she signs them to come towards her,Saaya begin to shout seeing her being sad,

"Don't cry mom....I will avenge you...I will avenge you ,we don't want RK uncle,Sultan uncle...Dips Aunty.. Roma Granny....we can leave all of them and leave from here... I don't want you to cry....Aryaa tell mom not to cry..."

Maya takes out kerchief from her pocket and begin to wipe Madhu's tears ,she rushes into the bedroom to bring Madhu"s makeup kit...

"You appy makeup....you apply makeup...no cry Mom.."

Aryaa silently sees them and begin to cry loudly,Madhu pacifies him,

"Why Aryaa is crying?Don't cry...mom is smiling see see ....don't cry my boy"

Aryaa hugs her and questions her,

"Mom,is RK uncle Daddy?"

Madhu stares at him totally shocked and spell bound,She searches for proper words to explain to them when Maya asks ,

"Then why that uncle is not with us...why he is not calling us children ...why he asked us about Daddy?"

Roma attends the call from Padmini,

"Hello Padmini,how are you?....I called you inform you about my son"

Padmini gets so much surprised to hear Roma talking about her son,she asks her,

"Son.....you mean your biological son....I have known you for almost 15 to 20 years but never heard  your words about him,are  talking about your own son....OK I know you have a son but never have I heard your words about him..."

Roma smiles to herself and explains,

"Its a big story....I am coming back by night flight...I don't have any close relatives so thought to talk to you about him....you also know him,he is Shikky"

Padmini shouts in surprise,

"Shikky .you mean Madhu's friend...oh it's really a pleasant surprise to me....that boy "

Roma tells her about her past and waits for Padmini's response,she remains silent for a while and replies to Roma,

"Everything will become OK sooner....and Roma,don't forget about your promise to me about Madhu's marriage after meeting your son.....please convince her...please "

Roma laughs at her words,

"I will never forget about Madhu's matter,I assure you "

RK starts his car after visiting the insurance people and feels restless thinking about all this happenings,he stops the car on noticing Sultan arriving there.he goes to talk to him,

"Did you came here to help me... No problem bro,everything is settled,"

Sultan gives him a hard punch on face .RK stares at him in disbelief .he shouts due to pain,

"Hey.....ouch.....what is your problem Sultan ?"

Sultan asks him the same,

"I am having same doubt,what the hell is your problem,Did Madhu told you about your kids?Why didn't you not attend the call later....are you trying to evade your responsibility....shameless simply shameless...it is unjust"

RK notices people staring at them and pulls him away from the road and pushes him into his car,he turns to instruct his driver,manager to go to office ,

"You guys go back to office,I will join you later.."you take my car and go from here "

He sits next to Sultan in his car and begin to drive towards a restaurant,sultan silently stares at him with anger.RK notices his gaze and questions him,

"So they are my kids...isn't it but when did YOU KNOW about this my dear Bro?,you are not telling me the truth and hiding it from me....OK what do you want to eat Chinese or Indian?"

Sultan stares at him in disbelief,He remains silent,RK smiles at him and stops the car in a nearby restaurant and walks in to order food ignoring Sultan's angry expression.He comes back with two packet of parcel food and gives a pack to him,

"You favorite Veg Roti...have a bite....usually I don't come to this restaurant but I heard from others that the flavor is awesome....have a bite Sultan Bro"

Sultan pushes his hand with anger,RK takes a bite and begin to continue driving,he asks RK,

"You didnt answer my question"

RK takes another bite and replies ,

"You too,I asked you when did you know about the matter,and why you didn't tell me?"

Sultan becomes silent ,he tries to answer him when RK continues to speak,

"First I just thought it is some prank....then I know it is true,but this accident in factory....I need time Sultan,I am 29 years old this year and I can't accept all this things in a single day....I need time to think ....And you accusing me....why didn't you accuse Ms Madhubala?,Shall I tell you the reason its because she is a single mother,struggling single mother ...like Meera aunty according to you..so she is innocent and I am wrong......call Madhu and ask her to wait in her house entrance ..."

Sultan tries to argue with him and stops himself on seeing building anger in RK's face,he dials Madhu's number .she gets surprised on hearing his request ...

"Sultan,it is not neccesary now....I am deciding to think all this after some days...its stressful"

RK takes the phone from his hand and talk with her,

"You are going to wait in the entrance with the kids and that is final...DID you GOT the Message Madhubala Shamsher Malik,I will be there in another 10 minutes,get ready...don't give any excuse..."

Fariha2908 thumbnail

Looking very interesting,i think rk pretend to have relationships with models to make madhu jealous that time, really touched by the children scene with madhubala its heart touching.you always make best scene with children though its rk or madhu.why rk behaves like this, can't understand please post soon

janani04 thumbnail

Part 21

Madhu listens to him and simply disconnect the call without giving any reply to him,RK sees the blank screen and shouts at Sultan,

"She didn't even reply to me,she just disconnected the call.how dare she ????,call her once again I need her to rsy to me....call her Sultan "

Sultan takes the phone from RK and tries Madhu's number but finds the number switched off,

"She switched off the number,what are you planning to do now?Are you taking them to your house now?"

RK denies ,

"I am going take them to hospital to do a DNA test and if she is telling truth then they are,my kids so I ..."

Sultan shouts him,

"RK,are you stupid,how can you do DNA test,why would Madhu lie to you....haven't you seen Aryaa properly,he resembles you a lot....By doing this,you are going to ruin your relationship with Madhu further....think well Rishab....you are actually insulting her character"

RK snaps back at him angrily,

"Mr Sultan Kundra,you don't want to behave like Madhu's mouth piece,I want to clarify everything....I can't leave this like this....do you assume that only girls have character ,She never believed that I am a good person .,every single time she misunderstand me and shout at me....I know Sultan,you are doing this for both of us but I think I can solve this by myself...you please don't interfere its not going to be easy for you because both of us are your friends but please try to understand " 

Sultan nod yes and begin to watch the secenary outside,they remains silent throughout journey.

Dipali comes back home after purchasing shirt For Shikky and gets surprised to see Shikander's grandpa sitting with some parcel,she greets him,

"When did you come back Grandpa?Did you met your old acquittance ?How is he now?What is all this parcels ....?Wait for sometimes ,I will prepare Tea for both of you "

Grandpa replies to her and asks her  to join him,

"No need for tea,come and sit here dear,as you know already I went to  one of my friend, his son is a leading doctor ,I  met him ....he is practicing as doctor in Navi Mumbai area ..I went to meet him especially to discuss about Shikky's health  condition ....I gave him this dumb's reports...he is also giving the same opinion that He need proper rest to recuperate well...and I went to purchase dress for both of you....its a good  and happy occasion for both of you because Roma is coming back...this is my gift...accept it ....I didn't even gift you anything even for your wedding"

Dipali takes the gift with a smile and opens it when Shikky comes there in his wheel chair with a plate of cashews,he notices Dipali and begin to complain to her,

"Dips,grandpa shifted our room downstairs....I am Angry with him  so I asked servant to prepare this cashew fries to eat only for me....you also don't talk with him....it is  to show my anger to him....I am not going to give him anymore....What is in this parcel? OHHHHHH is it for me Grandpa....you are the best po person in the universe.....universeeeeeeee"

Dipali breaks into laughter and sees the old man chuckling on hearing his shouting drama.

When RK reaches Madhu's house,he finds the kids standing there dressed in matching outfit and Madhu coming out with some Bag in hand he feels emotional in seeing the kids and tries to run towards them but Sultan stops him from moving by holding his hand.

"First you guys talk and decide then we can do all this best father act in front of others..."

RK glares at him,Sultan walks out of the car and lifts the kids to make them sit in the car one by one,Madhu keeps the bag near RK ,he takes out and finds the kids Toothbrush,Hair sample in the bag ,he sees her surprised,Sultan peeks at the content and asks her,

"What is this Madhu?"

RK throws the bag away and answers him,

"Madam is a very righteous person so she gave me samples to check DNA..isn't it ....but do you always assumes that you are smarter isn't it ...."

Madhu calmly explains him,

"RK,you please do the test and then if you are satisfactory with it...we can talk,I never wanted you to acknowledge my children as yours..its not necessary,I never thought to tell you but somehow it slipped through my mouth...I am sorry RK,it is a great shock to you....I am sorry "

RK  silently observes her talking and burst into laughter,

"I think it is,better for both of you to have a proper conversation,I will take the kids in my car to nearby mall...you people need privacy...so"

RK's driver comes there with his car and stops the car in front of Madhu's house...

"I have made all the arrangement as per your plan and booked the room in the restaurant..you can check in now sir"

RK takes the car keys from him and get into his car and starts the engine,Madhu and sultan watches him in confusion when he shouts ,

"What ,you want me to lift you and place you in my car,sorry but I am not in love mood today please ...come on get in Madhubala Malik"

Sultan turns to find Madhu walking back towards her house,he tries to persuade her when RK shouts ,

"See yourself,this is Madhu....arrogant ..I am planning to have a conversation with her long back but she is not willing.."

He stops his sentence on seeing her coming back after locking the door with her mobile phone,she gets into his car without any words.Sultan controls his laughter and goes towards His car ,he noticed Saaya very curious and pinches her cheek,Aryaa watches him for a while and asks ,

"If RK uncle is Daddy then you are big Daddy isn't it ?"

Sultan smiles at him and starts the car.

RK watches Madhu being very silent and switches the radio to hear some songs,he begin to tune the station when his mobile rings,he connects the phone to Bluetooth and attend the call,

"RK,you are cheater,you didn't even call me to talk about ....you are least concerned about me"

Shouts a young girl on the phone 

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome updates

liked it

for Rk it will take some time to get used to what's happening around him n like he said Madhu always misunderstood him and doesn't understands his feelings towards her,

even Madhu all ready to do DNA tests,

who's the girl who called him n Madhu gonna misunderstood him again

thanks for the update

Fariha2908 thumbnail

Yaar really rk and Madhu misunderstanding is never ending,one after another,who is the girl