😂 FQ added him to his camp it seems .😃
Yeah he did.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😂 FQ added him to his camp it seems .😃
Yeah he did.
yes iis mein bhi haiOriginally posted by: heavenlybliss
iss mein bhi ali ansari 😂
thanks for sharing.
Well. Watched the 1st epi in ff mode.
Yashma is in love with FQ. He is abroad but will be coming back to Pakistan soon.
Yashma's mother is fixing her marriage with her cousin. But before it happens , Faryal arrived to their house with Yashma's grandmom ( her father's mom) . The guy who was supposed to propose Yashma now wants to get married to Muntaha (Faryal) .🤓
Well. Watched the 1st epi in ff mode.
Yashma is in love with FQ. He is abroad but will be coming back to Pakistan soon.
Yashma's mother is fixing her marriage with her cousin. But before it happens , Faryal arrived to their house with Yashma's grandmom ( her father's mom) . The guy who was supposed to propose Yashma now wants to get married to Muntaha (Faryal) .🤓
Thanks for this
I did not get time to watch this.
It is not that outstanding drama. Till now FQ appeared in one scene only, and I think next epi also he won't have more than a scene.😕
It is not that outstanding drama. Till now FQ appeared in one scene only, and I think next epi also he won't have more than a scene.😕
Why fq is doing such low grade dramas 😳
Why fq is doing such low grade dramas 😳
I thought the same too. This drama is produced by his close friend Aijaz Aslam. So I think he is doing him a favor.😕
I think he'll has a gr8 role in this drama in the upcoming episodes. 😊
I thought the same too. This drama is produced by his close friend Aijaz Aslam. So I think he is doing him a favor.😕
I think he'll has a gr8 role in this drama in the upcoming episodes. 😊
Yup aisa hi hai