This teaser of KP as Rishab Bajaj is lit 🔥🔥🔥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This teaser of KP as Rishab Bajaj is lit 🔥🔥🔥
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
This teaser of KP as Rishab Bajaj is lit 🔥🔥🔥
This is Lit in a word
Kaunsi decision ?🤪 koi thode highlight toh karo keya likha
KP Bajju's first gif

Baar baar dekh rahi hoon ... Jst for one particular posterOriginally posted by: munnihyderabad
This teaser of KP as Rishab Bajaj is lit 🔥🔥🔥
I think I will be stuck there until SP releases it😆
koi bhi kuch bhi likh raha hai .. i stopped reading this other than official insta posts of all actors and channel
awesome gif Oppo ❤️
Good one Oppo 😛
His expressions...cant be decoded that easily !
Originally posted by: shin-chan
Poster tht comes between 0.04-0.08 in the new teaser... KP's just another forte!
Looking forward to KP's version of RB ❤
Wanna see 'how' KP gonna make it successful this time 😌
I love both versions of the poser, Monochrome ka and that color both are 😍👌
Originally posted by: shin-chan
Baar baar dekh rahi hoon ... Jst for one particular poster
I think I will be stuck there until SP releases it😆
I watched it so many times already ji 😆
the attitude and smirk is spot on 🔥 and the Rishab Bajaj bgm 🔥