Just In - Amitabh Bachchan Tested Covid Positive. Admitted to Nanavati - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I don't understand.. these people are unwell.. they have contracted a potentially fatal virus.. I am sure none of them intentionally went out of their way to get the virus.. whatever the reason is, they now have it.. so instead of speculating or blaming, wouldn't it be just better to pray for their well song and that others who came in contact with them remain safe? God Forbid kisi ko kuch hogaya tou sab RIP karne lagein ge.. how about showing a bit of empathy now?

Exactly. Why are people so quick to blame and hate? Because these are the easiest things to do. I mean along with the above also now blaming them for getting hospital beds. I don’t understand? Yes common man not being able to get proper hospital treatment is an issue that our currently is facing but how is that related to the Bachan family? Yes they are rich hence they can afford so blame them? Matlab most of us spend our lives working and earning money. Why? Major reason is we want to be able to afford good hospital treatment for our near and dear ones. So why are we now blaming people who can afford hospital treatment. Hospital beds not being available is a larger infrastructure problem for which govt needs to be blamed not those who contracted COVID and can afford hospital treatment. Initially we didn’t know much about their symptoms without that only everyone stayed blaming. Now it’s clear Amitabh was admitted because he wis old and has had multiple surgeries. Abhishek has breathing issues hence he was  admitted. Ash and Aradhaya have not since they don’t have much symptoms. So why the blame. Wait for proper details to come out before blaming. But no first reaction only is to blame because blaming is the easiest thing in the world.

Edited by Sabhayata - 3 years ago
Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hope they get well soon. And the speculations, blaming, and also making connections to Rekha at this time is so unnecessary and mean-spirited. An entire family is suffering along with many others around the world. Just because you can afford treatment doesn't guarentee you will survive. Healthcare is free where I live and people are still dying because they are immuno-compromised. COVID19 doesn't have a cure. A regular surgical mask which is not an N95 is not very effective. The most that can be done by healthcare workers is alleviate or ease symptoms along with monitoring. Thats all. Doesn't matter if they are rich or poor. This is detrimental to Amitabh Bachchan who is immuno-compromised due to his age and liver condition.